Businesses that want to succeed would do well with mentoring programs such as the one you offer. Coaching programs can be very lucrative when you know how to tap into getting the attention of the company decision-maker. Keep reading to learn the latest 5 intermediate secrets to make money through coaching mentoring.
1. Training is an ongoing staple for business when it comes to having employees that produce optimally for their company. When you promote your coaching mentoring program to businesses, make sure you clearly explain the benefits to the company decision-maker. When you talk in terms of benefits to the company, you increase your chances of being picked to provide your valuable products and various services.
2. Look at the mission statement of the company’s you are proposing your program to. Make sure you use the same language in your proposals that the company uses. This can be evidence that you took the time to study and research what’s important to your client ca intermediate coaching.
3. Think of innovative ways to promote your coaching services to the decision-maker of the prospective company. Find out what is vital to keeping the company profitable. Send the company relevant articles that contribute to helping them achieve their company goals.
4. Provide more than expected when you are hired by your prospect. Follow a plan and offer cutting edge techniques and ideas that really make a difference in company process accuracy and efficiency.
5. Keep your phone calls and emails succinct and to the point. To your decision-making prospect, it will be very much appreciated.